It can be difficult to decide how to spend your marketing budget. Luckily, bodies such as the Australasian Promotional Products Association (APPA) and Promotional Products Association International (PPAI), have conducted studies on the impact of promotional products on consumers and business customers to reveal some very positive outcomes for those investing in branded merchandise.
The APPA and PPAI statistics that follow can help to demonstrate why you should choose promotional merchandise for any occasion and to achieve various objectives.
Need to increase brand awareness and bring in new business?
- 89% of people have received a promotional product in the last 6 months
- 76% of people recall the name advertised on a promotional product
- 8/10 researched the brand, 83% said they were more likely to do business with them
Want your marketing spend to have real staying power?
- 81% keep promotional products for more than a year
- 76.4% said they keep their promotional product if it is useful
But will they really use a branded product?
- 91% of people have a promotional item in their kitchen
- 74% have at least 1 promotional product in their office, 59% have 2 or more
- Top 3 reasons why promo gifts are kept: Fun, Functional, Trendy
And, just in case you're not convinced, did you know 100% of advertisers said that adding a promotional product returned a favourable response to their campaign?^ And it doesn't have to be at a high price point to get the returns. Choose wisely, think about your message/your market, order from Honeycomb Agency (of course) and really, you can't go too far wrong!
Thanks to the associations for their valued research and content.
*Promotional Products Association International (for more see www.ppai.org)
^Australasian Promotional Products Association (for more see www.appa.com.au)